FACILITIES AND SERVICES AT ADVANCED WELLNESS SPA
ISLAND ACCOMMODATION IN STYLE
Bed and Breakfast Island style as well as self catering options. All with the most magnificent sea views
Offering a variety of treatments, Advanced Wellness Spa offers a peaceful haven
Direct access to private beach
DINNER ON THE DOCK -PONTOON PARTIES- quote on request
- Catered for up to 10 people
- Home cooked meals
- Organic veggies
- Fish and Lobster Barbeques
DEEP SEA FISHING FROM PRIVATE BEACH ON SITE
US$100 pp PER DAY -
- Max 5 pax
- rods & tackle provided
- Fishing picnic extra
PAINTING SESSIONS AND LESSONS ON SITE
GYM EQUIPMENT TO KEEP FIT AND TRIM
FACILITIES AND SERVICES ON THE ISLAND
The following activities and facilities are available on the island. Tours can be arranged on request.
- Creole Restaurants at Coconuts on Grand Anse with owner Scratch
- French Restaurant at Corbier Beach with Chef Bruno
- Beach Restaurants at Grenada Marina, Clarkes Court Bay Marina, Umbrellas at Grand Anse and Woburn.
- Rum beach shacks at Dragon Bay and La Sagesse Beach and Woburn Bay – restaurant available also.
- Live bands and music at many different locations in the evenings.
- Yoga every morning at 08:30 at Prickly Bay Marina
- Tai Qi three times per week at Prickly Bay Marina at 10 a.m.
- Aquaxercises at Hogg Island at 9 a.m. every morning.
- Hiking at the Seven Sisters water falls
- Stand-up paddle boarding at BBC beach
- Tropical Garden tour with John Criswick
- Scuba Diving with Aquanauts or Dive Grenada
- Sailing Lessons
- Spice Market tours in St. Georges for local spices
- Fish market tours at Grenville or St. Georges
- Painting Classes
- Rum punch cocktails at Dodgy Dock and The Aquarium at sunset every day.
- Cycling tours of St. Georges.
- Medical Laboratory at Lagoon Road in case of need.
- Chocolate Estate and Factory at Belmont Estate
- Golf at the Grenada Golf Club.
- Disco at Bananas Night Club